Wednesday, April 4, 2018

Blog Revival!

I'm baaacck!! I'm so excited to revive this blog and document our family life here again! I feel like I need to do another introduction as things have changed quite a bit for us since my last real blog post..


First of all-- this is us! ⇡⇡ Tom and I have been married for about 15 years and now we have 3 beautiful children that the Lord has graciously allowed us to parent. Jack is 7, Caroline is 5 and June is almost 2.  I'm still a stay at home momma even though my two big kids are off at school for a good chunk of the day. In addition to caring for our kids and managing our home and finances I also work from the home wearing multiple "hats" throughout the day. I had been doing work a few years ago as the social media and website admin for a small non-profit and found that it was fun for me to problem solve and interact with other adults during the day ;) I began working for a few real estate agents doing the same type of work - managing their websites and blogs, upkeep of listing info on social media and helping out in other techie ways necessary. I've continued to do that on the side, but have scaled back because with 3 kids in the home it was a lot to juggle. Last year in May 2017 I found another love of mine that I've begun to devote more and more time to as I've grown in passion and knowledge. I hosted a party for a friend selling Norwex and after my party and trying the products for myself I decided I had no choice but to sign up as a consultant and build a company of my own. Norwex began in Norway 23 years ago and has been in North America since 1999. We sell high-quality microfiber cloths that clean so thoroughly, you can use just the cloth with water to clean almost everything in your home! That means  no toxic chemicals⭐! 
I'll be doing another post soon with a bit more info about Norwex, but for now if you have any questions please feel free to contact me here!

No comments: