Wednesday, November 17, 2010

What makes our life succulent?

In one word... family. My husband Tom and I have been blessed with an abundance of riches. Not necessarily monetarily, but a life that is full in every since of the word. We both come from large families that are very much a part of our daily lives. We've been married for 7 years and God made us parents to our son Jack almost 5 months ago. Up until then we thought we knew what self-sacrificing love was. We experienced it from our parents, and had been taught our whole lives in church that it was the type of love that God has for us, which is why he sent us Jesus. I'll be honest, I thought I had it down, then June 25 rolled around and I gave birth to a little boy that changed my life drastically. Our life is richer now because of this little guy. He is a wild child and I wouldn't have it any other way.

I am a stay at home mom and although I'm happy to care for Jack all day, I needed some sort of outlet. This blog is that outlet for me at this point in life. As this blog progresses I hope to share what is important to me as well as things that I'm interested in. You'll find that I'm a woman of many interests, but haven't perfected any of them yet. So let's carry on with this life of succulence and continue to enjoy all that it hands us.

No comments: